Management of Change (MOC) - OSHA
The employer shall establish and implement written procedures to manage changes (except for "replacements in kind") to process chemicals, technology, equipment, and procedures; and, changes to facilities that affect a covered process. The procedures shall assure that the following considerations are addressed prior to any change:
· The technical basis for the proposed change;
· Impact of change on safety and health;
· Modifications to operating procedures;
· Necessary time period for the change; and,
· Authorization requirements for the proposed change.
Employees involved in operating a process and maintenance and contract employees whose job tasks will be affected by a change in the process shall be informed of, and trained in, the change prior to start-up of the process or affected part of the process. OSHA 1910.119(l)(1)
Management of Change
ATR handles Management of Change or (MOCs) with its powerful Centurion Management System.
Change management often gets bogged down with manual processes. Your folks are busy and have lots of jobs on their plate. ATR's Centurion Change Management software streamlines administration of MOCs and change requests.
Fully configurable, Centurion can handle all types of Change processes. MOC templates streamline the change process by standardizing the workflow process. Each workflow "template" can be configured and include the following workflow elements:
- Document attachments
The following diagrams show sample workflow processes.
· Detailed MOC workflow system
· Completely web based application.
· Template based work items
· Define your own custom phases in the life cycle.
· Create unlimited checklists and assign them to requirements.
· Unlimited template created by administrators
· Delegate Pending Work Items
· Categorize requirements based on the phases of MOC
· Link Documents, Checklist, to Requirements
· Link other proposals to Requirements as dependency (Parent-Child)
· Flexible Schedule functionality ( Parallel, Sequential routing with Group or Individual approval)
· Integrated equipment database
· Linking to training Items
· Developed based on Microsoft's Dot Net technology
· Assign check list to requirements
· Save reports in user repository
· Send reports by email
· Save reports to different formats (Word, Excel, html)
· Graphical summary reports (pie chart, bar chart) for supervisors
· User friendly wizards
· Flexible workflow templates